موجودہ سربراہان ریاست و حکومت کی فہرست
This is a list of current heads of state and heads of government۔ In some cases, mainly in صدارتی نظامs, there is only one leader being both سربراہ ریاست and سربراہ حکومت۔ In other cases, mainly in semi-presidential and پارلیمانی نظامs, the head of state and the head of government are different people. In semi-presidential and parliamentary systems, the head of government role (i.e. executive branch) is fulfilled by both the listed head of government and the head of state.
The list includes the names of recently elected or appointed heads of state and government who will take office on an appointed date, as presidents-elect and prime ministers-designate، and those leading a government in exile if internationally recognised.
Member and observer states of the United Nations[ترمیم]
The following states control their territory and are recognised by at least one UN member state.
The following states control their territory, but are not recognised by any UN member states.
These alternative governments are recognized as legitimate by at least one UN member.
Sui generis entities[ترمیم]
|Entity||سربراہ ریاست||سربراہ حکومت|
|Sovereign Military Order of Malta||Lieutenant (interim Grand Master) – Marco Luzzago||چانسلر – Albrecht Freiherr von Boeselager|
- فہرست ممالک بلحاظ نظام حکومت
- List of current longest-ruling non-royal national leaders
- List of current state leaders by date of assumption of office
- موجودہ خودمختار شاہی حکمرانوں کی فہرست
- List of current vice presidents and designated acting presidents
- List of current foreign ministers
- List of current presidents of legislatures
- منتخب شدہ اور مقرر کردہ خواتین سربراہ ریاست اور حکومت کی فہرست
- List of leaders of dependent territories
- List of oldest living state leaders
- List of national governments
- Lists of state leaders
- Lists of state leaders by year
- List of state leaders in the 21st century
- List of state leaders in 2021
- ^ ا ب پ ت ٹ ث ج چ ح خ د ڈ ذ ر ڑ ز ژ س Constitutionally, Elizabeth II is separately and equally monarch of 16 sovereign states—alongside the مملکت متحدہ (UK)—known collectively as the دولت مشترکہ قلمروs. In each of these states, with the exception of the UK (where she permanently resides)، she is duly represented at the national level by a governor-general۔
- The three-member Bosnian presidency is the head of state collectively.
- ^ ا ب پ ت ٹ ث ج چ ح خ د ڈ ذ ر ڑ ز ژ س ش ص ض ط In this state, the صدر is both head of state and head of government; the office of وزیر اعظم may exist in these states, but it does not direct executive power—nor does the Myanma/Burmese State Counsellor، the Peruvian President of the Council of Ministers، the Saudi Arabian ولی عہد سعودی عرب، or the Sierra Leonean Chief Minister۔
- The صدر and the French Co-Prince of Andorra are positions held by the same person.
- According to articles 89 to 91 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran، the Supreme Leader of Iran is the head of state, and the President is the head of government. However, the President is still required to gain the Supreme Leader's official approval before being sworn in before Parliament, and the Supreme Leader also has the power to dismiss the elected President at any time.
- In actuality the آئین جاپان does not define a formal سربراہ ریاست۔ The شاہ by unwritten constitutional convention fulfills the functions and duties of the head of state.
- ^ ا ب The Governor-General of New Zealand and the گورنر جنرل نیوزی لینڈ are positions held by the same person.
- The term "Supreme Leader" is used as a description (for the sake of brevity) rather than being an official title of a single office.
The three actual offices held by Kim are:
- Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea
- Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the DPRK—constitutionally defined as the supreme leader of North Korea
- Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the DPRK
- The President (otherwise known as Chairman) of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly accepts the credentials of foreign ambassadors and represents North Korea on all state visits—ceremonial functions usually performed by heads of state in other states. The president has held these duties since 1998, when the constitution was revised.
- The seven-member Swiss Federal Council is collectively head of state and government. As a party to the Council, the President serves solely in a primus inter pares capacity for one year.
- The office of head of state of Venezuela has been disputed between نکولاس مادورو and the President of the National Assembly of Venezuela، خوآن گوائیڈو، since 11 جنوری 2019. See also the Other governments section of this list article.
- ^ ا ب States in free association with New Zealand.
- CIDOB Foundation سانچہ:Emdashcontextualised biographies of world political leaders
- EmilePhaneufسانچہ:Emdashan archived, partial list of official websites for heads of state
- Portale Storia سانچہ:Emdasha list of current rulers by country
- Rulersسانچہ:Emdasha list of rulers throughout time and places
- United Nationsسانچہ:Emdasha list of heads of state, heads of government, and foreign ministers