- 1508 – The پاپائی ریاستیں, France, Aragon and the مقدس رومی سلطنت formed the League of Cambrai, an alliance against the جمہوریہ وینس.
- 1884 – Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by American author مارک ٹوین was first published in the United Kingdom and Canada.
- 1907 – During the Brown Dog affair, about 1,000 protesters marched through لندن and then clashed with 400 police officers in ٹریفالگر اسکوائر over the existence of a memorial for animals which had been vivisected.
- 1979 – The Kuomintang (KMT) dictatorship of Taiwan arrested a large number of opposition leaders who had organized pro-democracy demonstrations, an incident credited with ending the KMT's rule in 2000.
- 1983 – Raúl Alfonsín (pictured) became the first democratically elected President of Argentina to take office after the fall of the military dictatorship.
It is now دسمبر 2, 2023 (یو ٹی سی) –
خطاء تعبیری: غیر متوقع < مشتغل۔ خطاء تعبیری: غیر متوقع < مشتغل۔