Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ملک||تاریخ یوم اساتذہ||حوالہ جات|
|آسٹریلیا||آخری جمعہ اکتوبر|||
|بنگلہ دیش||اکتوبر 4|||
|بیلاروس||پہلا اتوار اکتوبر|
|چیک جمہوریہ||مارچ 28|||
|ایل سیلواڈور||جون 22|||
|ہانگ کانگ||ستمبر 10|||
|مجارستان||پہلا اتوار جون|
|لٹویا||پہلا اتوار اکتوبر۔|||
|جمہوریہ مالدووا||اکتوبر 5|
|منگولیا||پہلا اختتام ہفتہ اکتوبر|
|نیپال||نیپالی ماہ اشاد کا پہلا چاند دن|||
|نیوزی لینڈ||اکتوبر 29|||
|سلطنت عمان||فروری 28|
|روس||اکتوبر 5||اکتوبر 5|
|سعودی عرب||فروری 28|
|سنگاپور||پہلا جمعہ ستمبر|||
|جنوبی کوریا||مئی 15|||
|جنوبی سوڈان||دسمبر 1 (2011-12); اکتوبر 1 (2013-)|||
|سری لنکا||اکتوبر 6|||
|شام||مارچ 18 |
|تھائی لینڈ||جنوری 16|||
|یوکرین||پہلا اتوار اکتوبر|||
|متحدہ عرب امارات||فروری 28|
|ریاستہائے متحدہ امریکا|||||
|ویکی کومنز پر یوم اساتذہ سے متعلق سمعی و بصری مواد ملاحظہ کریں۔|
- Schools have a holiday, but students and teachers gather to celebrate at schools with special traditional food, cookies, music and presents for the teachers
- In 1887, the first secular school which taught lessons in البانیہn was opened on this day in the small city of کورچہ. All schools had previously functioned under the supervision of the Catholic Church in northern and middle البانیہ; the Orthodox Church in the south did not allow any البانیہn schools.
- To honour the memory & work of Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, who died on this date in 1888, in Asuncion, پیراگوئے۔
- Until quite recently, آرمینیا celebrated the Teacher's Day on the پہلا اتوار اکتوبر۔ But under a parliament decision to amend the law on the Republic of آرمینیا Holidays and Commemoration Days, the holiday was shifted to اکتوبر 5.
- "اکتوبر 4 World Teacher's Day"۔ آرمینیاn News۔ 1903-02-04۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2014-06-09۔
- On آسٹریلیا’s celebration of World Teachers’ Day, the NEiTA Foundation and the آسٹریلیاn Scholarships Group (ASG) is proud to announce the national teaching recipients of the ASG Community Merit Awards. World Teachers’ Day was started by UNESCO and is celebrated in more than 100 countries around the world each year. On its 40th anniversary this year, it represents a significant token of the awareness, understanding and appreciation displayed for the contribution that teachers make to education. if ہالووین is on a Friday, they have to be scheduled to نومبر 7th.
- Between 1965 and 1994, the پہلا اتوار اکتوبر۔ Since 1994, on اکتوبر 5, it has coincided with the World Teachers' Day (est. 1994 by UNESCO).
- Schools don't have a holiday if it's not a weekly one. Students greet teacher and often send cards and presents. Teachers usually don't teach them from the books, those who do this share their experiences with the students. Students often try to surprise their teachers with anything they can think of.
- To commemorate the birth date of the 28th ruler of برونائی، Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien III, also known as the 'Architect of Modern برونائی' who amongst others had emphasized the importance of education to his subjects by introducing a policy of 'free' education whereby the citizens are charged very nominal fees for attending schools. This policy has now been followed by the current 29th ruler who has since extended the policy further.
- Established and marked on the birth anniversary of the third King of بھوٹان، Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, who introduced modern education to the country.
- A decree regulating the elementary schools in برازیل۔ The celebration gained popularity throughout the country, and اکتوبر 15 was officially designated Teachers' Day in 1963.
- On 29.09.2006, اکتوبر 5 was recognised as Teacher's Day by the government.
- "5 октомври е определен за Ден на учителя - Actualno.com"۔ Education.actualno.com۔ 2006-09-29۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2011-10-02۔
- Teachers in کیمرون on Tuesday اکتوبر 5, 2010 joined the rest of their peers worldwide to celebrate the 17th edition of the World Teachers Day. Placed under the theme, “Nation building passes through teachers”, the day served as an opportunity to pay homage to teachers who toil, sometimes under not-so-comfortable conditions, to build the capacities of human resources for the socio-economic development of the country. Commemorative activities in Yaounde that began in ستمبر 29 with educative talks at the Lycée Général Leclerc had round off on Tuesday at the Wada multi-purpose sports complex.
- In 1967, ستمبر 11 was chosen as "Día del Maestro" ("Teacher's Day"). The date was moved to دسمبر 10 in 1975, because on that day in 1945, the چلیan poet گبریلا مسٹرال received the نوبل انعام. In 1977, the date was renamed to "Día del Profesor" (also "Teacher's Day") and was moved again, to اکتوبر 16, to honour the founding of the Colegio de Profesores de چلی (Teachers' Association of چلی).
- "Días Nacionales en چلی" (es زبان میں)۔ ستمبر 19, 2010۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ اکتوبر 8, 2010۔
- In the چین (PRC), there are some activities for students to show their appreciation to teachers, such as presenting gifts, including cards and flowers. In addition, many former students will go back to their old primary schools, middle schools and high schools to give presents to their old teachers.
- The government first proclaimed Teachers' Day in 1985, but has never clearly explained why it should fall on ستمبر 10. Some people believe it was an arbitrary choice and have proposed to change it to ستمبر 28, which is believed to be Confucius's birthday. On Sep. 5, 2013, the State Council announced a legislative draft endorsing the change. If adopted, it would effectively make mainland چین and تائیوان share the same Teachers' Day beginning in 2014. تائیوان has observed ستمبر 28 as Teachers' Day since the 1950s.
- "چین mulls changing Teachers' Day to birthday of Confucius"۔ Xinhua News Agency۔ ستمبر 6, 2013۔
- This day marks the appointment of San Juan Bautista de la Salle as the patron of teachers. In 1950, Pope Pius XII granted his approval of La Salle as patron of teachers for championing the causes of modern education. The holy founder understood the education of children as the obligation of all. Usually the schools of his time (1651–1719) only accepted young people studying towards politics or diplomacy. Juan Bautista outlined the principles of free and universal education. That same year in کولمبیا، the President of the Republic declared that date as Teachers' Day.
- The birthday of John Amos Comenius. Czech students nominate the teachers whose approach most motivates and inspires them to the competition Zlatý Ámos (Golden Amos). The coronation of "Golden Amos" take place yearly on مارچ 28.
- "Zlatý Ámos — anketa o nejoblíbenějšího učitele České republiky" (cs زبان میں)۔ Zlatý Ámos۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ نومبر 23, 2008۔
- "Mezinárodní den učitelů a Zlatý Ámos" (cs زبان میں)۔ adam.cz۔ اکتوبر 4, 2006۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ نومبر 23, 2008۔
- Celebrated on this date in honour of Juan Montalvo, an ایکواڈورian teacher who planted the seeds of development in young minds.
- Observed as a national holiday.
- "Nueva Alejandría — Secciones — Maestros Americanos — ایل سیلواڈور"۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2008-06-22۔
- "TEACHER APPRECIATION: teacher appreciation poem — Teachers Day — ایل سیلواڈور"۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2008-06-22۔
- In استونیا last class students grant leave to teachers by conducting lessons themselves.
- Derived from the Eastern Orthodox faith when the Three Holy Hierarchs and Ecumenical Teachers (باسل قیصری, Gregory the Theologian and جان کرسسٹم) are commemorated.
- A celebration in honour of the teacher Maria Chinchilla who died during a violent riot in protest against the government.
- Celebration in honour of the life of José Trinidad Reyes
- Before the transfer of sovereignty of ہانگ کانگ in 1997, Teachers' Day was on ستمبر 28. After the handover to the چین, the day was changed to ستمبر 10, which is when the PRC celebrates the holiday.
- The birth date, [5 ستمبر 1888], of the second President of بھارت، academic philosopher Dr. سروپلی رادھا کرشنن, is celebrated day, where teachers and students report to school as usual but the usual activities and classes are replaced by activities of celebration, thanks and remembrance. In some schools, on this day senior students take the responsibility of teaching in order to show their appreciation for the teachers.
- Another day set aside for commemorating teachers in بھارت and نیپال is Guru Purnima, also called 'Ashad sukla purnima'. It typically falls in mid-جولائی۔
- National Teachers' Day is commemorated on the same day as the formation of the انڈونیشیاn Teachers' Association, the PGRI. National Teachers' Day is not a holiday, but it is celebrated by having a ceremonial activity in recognition of certain teachers, headmasters and other school staff.
- Commemorating the martyrdom of Abulhassan Khan'ali, a teacher who was shot dead in a meeting in front of National Parliament during the محمد رضا شاہ پہلوی era on مئی 2, 1961. Later the Islamic Republic government changed it to commemorate the martyrdom of Dr. مرتضی مطہری on مئی 2, 1979.
- Teachers' Day is normally celebrated on مئی 6 or the first Wednesday in مئی۔
- "Gleaner gives teachers a break!"۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2009-05-06۔
- In celebration of Teachers' Day, it is common for students and parents to bring teachers gifts. In addition, most schools are closed early (half-day).
- Par svētku, atceres un atzīmējamām dienām: LR likums, Saeimas un Ministru Kabineta Ziņotājs, Nr. 42, 1990. 18. oktobris, 2. pants. Available at: http://likumi.lv/doc.php?id=72608
- In fact, within schools, Teacher's day is celebrated on 1st Friday of اکتوبر۔ Usually, part of classes that date are canceled or conducted by elder grade pupil, while teachers are greeted.
- مارچ 3 اور مارچ 9
- Between 1965 and 1994, the پہلا اتوار اکتوبر۔ Since 1994, on اکتوبر 5, to coincide with the World Teachers' Day (est. 1994 by UNESCO).
- This date was chosen because on the same day in 1956, the Federal Legislative Council of the Federation of Malaya endorsed the Razak Report, one of four reports of the Education Committee regarding education in ملائشیا۔ The document, known as the Razak Report after Tun Abdul Razak who was Education Minister at the time, has been the basis of education in ملائشیا ever since. Although it is not an official school holiday, celebrations are usually held on مئی 16, or earlier, if it falls on a Saturday or Sunday.
- On اکتوبر 5 Schools in مالدیپ celebrate teachers day with many activities, among them children and students will give parcels and gifts to teachers.
- On مئی 15 (known as Dia Del Maestro) schools in میکسیکو are supposed to stop normal activities and organize cultural events that promote the importance and dignity of the teachers’ role in society. In reality some schools operate as usual and others take the day off. The first Teacher’s Day was celebrated on مئی 15, 1918. The date of مئی 15 was proposed at the Mexican Congress on ستمبر 27, 1917, approved on اکتوبر 29, 1917 and published on دسمبر 5, 1917. There are several possible origins for choosing this date. The first one mentions that in the city of San Luis Potosí every مئی 15, a group of students gathered to celebrate the birthday of their old teacher Isidore. This teacher was named after Saint Isidore the Laborer, following the Mexican tradition of naming children according the Saint celebrated the day they were born. The second origin considers the celebration of a historic event in the city of Querétaro on مئی 15, 1867.
- Días conmemorativos en la historia de México (es زبان میں)۔ UASLP۔ 1 جنوری 1994۔ صفحہ 90۔ آئی ایس بی این 978-968-6194-65-4۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2013-05-15۔
- The full moon day is also called 'Ashad sukla purnima' and the day usually falls in mid-جولائی۔ Teacher's day is called "Guru Purnima" in نیپالi, where "Guru" means teacher and "Purnima" means "Full Moon". Celebrating "Guru Purnima" is very old tradition and it is related with ancient Hindu tradition. Among Hindus, the person who teaches "Mantras" during "Bratabandh ceremony" is considered as the real "Guru". Students pay homage to the teachers, offer them foods and flowers and receive blessings from the teacher. "Gurudevo bhava" a Sanskrit phrase meaning "Be a person for whom the teacher is God" is still widely accepted. Teachers are given the highest degree of respect.
- "Welkom - Dag van de leraar" (nl زبان میں)۔ Dagvandeleraar.nl۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2011-10-02۔
- In 2010 teachers were encouraged to مارچ against recent cuts in government funding by مارچing in Auckland on Sunday 31st.
- It recognizes the importance of teachers and attributes progress to the quality of teachers in پاکستان's Educational System.
- To commemorate the birth date of Manuel José Hurtado, who is known as the father of پاناماnian education due to his promotion of modern universal education through the establishment of the first public schools and teachers' colleges in what is now known as پاناما— then part of کولمبیا - aiming to break the vicious cycle of ignorance and poverty that afflicted the vast majority of the population. He went on to be named Director-General of Public Instruction of the State of the Isthmus.
- "Biografía de Manuel José Hurtado - Educa Panamá, Mi Portal Educativo (Spanish)"۔ Educaپاناما.edu.pa۔ 2009-10-07۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2011-10-02۔
- During the independence of پیرو, libertador don José de San Martín founded the first Normal School for Men by means of a resolution passed by Marquis of Torre-Tagle on جولائی 6, 1822.
- Many years later, on 1953, the then president Manuel A. Odría decided that Teachers' Day would be commemorated on the 6th of جولائی۔
- Portal Educativo del Perú - Día del Maestro (Spanish) See item: Una fecha con Historia
- By Presidential Proclamation No. 479
- OPS: National Teachers' Day
- to honour more than 500,000 teachers nationwide. However, in the فلپائن Teachers' Day is actually celebrated in schools between the months of ستمبر and اکتوبر (mainly elementary and secondary levels). Teachers are presented with orchid corsages by students. Groups of students representing various grade levels perform short skits or song and dance numbers, or read poetry for their teachers in front of fellow schoolmates in school-wide activities. These activities are planned by senior students in the Student Council who coordinate the activities well in advance.
For Filipino-Chinese schools, a program is usually organized by students for teachers on ستمبر 27, while ستمبر 28, considered as the actual Teachers' Day, is a school holiday where both teachers and students are allowed to rest. ستمبر 28 was chosen because it is known as the birthdate of famous Chinese philosopher Confucius.Birthday of Confucius (551-479 B.C.E.) (Perpetual Multicultural Calendar Software)
- This day is the anniversary of the creation of the Commission of National Education, created in 1773 through the initiative of King Stanisław August Poniatowski. Normally flowers and sweets will be given to teachers by kids. School play and activities can be also scheduled by student body.
- An official school holiday. Celebrations are normally conducted the day before, where students usually get half a day off. In some schools, students will put on performances to entertain and honour their teachers.
- Commemorates the birthdate of John Amos Comenius.
- Originally it was started by a group of Red Cross youth team members who visited their sick ex-teachers in hospitals. At start its date was مئی 26. But from 1965, the date has changed to مئی 15, dated after Sejong the Great's birthday.
- (ko زبان میں)۔ terms.naver.com http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?cid=1595&docId=559459&mobile&categoryId=1595۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2013-05-15۔
|title=غائب یا خالی (معاونت)
- The national celebration ceremony was stopped between 1973 and 1982 but it resumed after that. On the day, teachers are usually presented with carnations by their students. Ex-students pay their respects to their former teachers by visiting them and giving them a carnation. Many schools now close on Teachers' Day because of the rampant bribery implicit in the expensive gifts often given to teachers. Schools can use the day to have an outing for the teachers.
- The president of جنوبی سوڈان proclaimed Teacher's Day for دسمبر 1st, one month before the country's first Teacher's Day. On ستمبر 1st, one month before the country's third Teacher's Day, it was publicly announced that they changed the date to اکتوبر 1st.
- Officially the Teachers' Day is celebrated in سری لنکا on 6 اکتوبر، every school celebrates the special day.
- "President pays tribute on Teachers' Day"۔ english.cntv.com۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2014-09-05۔
- تائیوان uses this day to honour teachers' contributions to their own students and to society in general. People often make use of the day to express their gratitude to their teachers, such as paying them a visit or sending them a card. This date was chosen to commemorate the birth of کنفیوشس, believed to be the model master educator in ancient چین. In 1939, the Ministry of Education established the national holiday as August 27, the attributed birthday of کنفیوشس.
- In 1952, the Executive Yuan changed it to ستمبر، stating that it was calculated to be the precise date in the عیسوی تقویم. The festival celebration occurs in the temples of Confucius around the island, known as the "Grand Ceremony Dedicated to Confucius" (祭孔大典). The ceremony begins at 6am with ڈرم beats. 54 musicians are dressed in robes with blue belts, and 36 (or 64) dancers dressed in yellow with green belts. They are led by Confucius's chief descendant (currently Kung Tsui-chang) and followed by ceremonial officers. Three animals: cow, goat and pig are sacrificed. The hairs plucked from these sacrificed animals are called the Hairs of Wisdom. In addition, local education institutes and civil offices award certain teachers for their excellence and positive influence.
- Adopted as Teachers' Day in تھائی لینڈ by a resolution of the government on نومبر 21, 1956. The first Teachers' Day was held in 1957. جنوری 16 marks the enactment of the Teachers Act, Buddhist Era 2488 (1945), which was published in the Government Gazette on جنوری 16, 1945, and came into force 60 days later. Most Thai schools close for the day to give their teachers a break during the long second term. Many international schools do not, although they may hold celebrations to honour their teaching staff. There are very few public or official commemorations.
- مصطفٰی کمال اتاترک thought and stated that "The new generation will be created by teachers." . Atatürk was also considered as the Prime Teacher (ترکی: Başöğretmen), because he adopted a ترکی حروف تہجی for the newly founded ترکی in 1923.
- At schools across the country, Teacher's Day is celebrated the Friday before the holiday with "concerts" and gatherings, while students usually give their teachers gifts such as flowers and chocolate. On the holiday itself, many teachers celebrate with their families and friends at home or at restaurants or cafes.
- National Teacher Day is on Tuesday during Teacher Appreciation Week, which takes place in the first full week of مئی۔ |Students often show appreciation for their teachers with gifts or writing thank you cards. The National Education Association describes National Teacher Day as "a day for honouring teachers and recognizing the lasting contributions they make to our lives".
- "National Teacher Day"۔ NEA۔ اخذ کردہ بتاریخ 2011-10-02۔
- The NEA gives a history of National Teacher Day:The origins of Teacher Day are murky. Around 1944 Wisconsin teacher Ryan Krug began corresponding with political and education leaders about the need for a national day to honour teachers. Woodbridge wrote to Eleanor Roosevelt who in 1953 persuaded the 81st Congress to proclaim a National Teacher Day. NEA along with its Kansas and بھارتna state affiliates and the Dodge City (Kan. ) local lobbied Congress to create a national day celebrating teachers. Congress declared مارچ 7, 1980, as National Teacher Day for that year only. NEA and its affiliates continued to observe Teacher Day on the first Tuesday in مارچ until 1985, when the National PTA established Teacher Appreciation Week as the first full week of مئی۔ The NEA Representative Assembly then voted to make the Tuesday of that week National Teacher Day.
- As of نومبر 4, 1976, نومبر 6 was also adopted as Teachers' Day in the امریکہ کی ریاستیں of میساچوسٹس. Currently, Massachusetts sets the پہلا اتوار جون as its own Teachers' Day, annually.
- This holiday allows students to express their respect to their teacher. Students begin preparing a week in advance, and many classes usually prepare literature and art to welcome Teachers' Day, while other students prepare foods and flowers for the parties held at their schools. Students usually visit their teachers at their homes to offer flowers and small gifts, or organize trips with their teachers and classmates. Former students also pay respect to their former teachers on this day. The holiday has its origins in a meeting between educators in مشرقی اتحاد nations in وارسا in 1957. It was first celebrated in 1958 as the Day of the International Manifest of Educators; in 1982 the day was renamed ویتنامese Educators' Day.
- On this day there are no classes and during the week all the teachers are honoured for their support in building the country.